We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. We collect and use your Personal Information in order to provide general information, customer service, and when requested payment processing through a third party vendor (collectively “Services”).
We may collect the following Personal Information:
- When you use visit our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser automatically sends. Our server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you send e-mail or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- When subscribe to our blogs or newsletters, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or place an order online or to use our Services, we ask for your personal information so that we can provide you with the Services requested.
- If you are a customer purchasing a product or service online, you may be required to provide your name, credit or debit card number, card expiration date, card verification code (CVV), electronic check details, address, the last 4 digits of your social security number (applicable to electronic check payment option only), username/password and email address. We also collect information about each transaction, including the transaction amount, a description of the goods or services being purchased.
We Use Your Personal Information To:
- We use your Personal Information to help us to better respond to your individual needs and to send periodic emails to you containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information.
- We use your Personal Information to improve our website based on utilizing the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We use your Personal Information to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We use your Personal Information to process the Service requested.
- We use your Personal Information to contact you for our marketing purposes.
- We may disclose Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the website; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may transfer information about you to the successor entity.
- We otherwise ensure that, without your consent or direction to do so, your Personal Information will not be disclosed to anyone other than third party vendors that process a transaction in order for us to provide our Services to you.
- You may choose whether or not to provide any material Personal Information to us.
- If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit most of our Website, but you will be unable to purchase a product or service online, setup an account with us and/or use our Services.
- Proper measures have been taken to ensure a secure, encrypted and protected environment within our services, databases and interfaces accessed through our Services.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. The information collected from cookies is used solely for session purposes in order to maintain a seamless experience throughout your use of our Services.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services available on other websites that are listed on our website.
- Such websites may send their own cookies to end users, collect data, or solicit Personal Information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including such websites’ use of any information collected when you are directed to or click through to such websites. Even though such information might not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of those websites.
- These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 5/18/2012
- http://alphillipslv.com/feedback/; or